According to the available data, today's facility consisted of two mutually connected houses that had been built and upgraded in different phases. The last cycle of construction was the floor of the northern house with a cistern for water, which is visible from the year 1833 carved on the neck of the cistern.
It is obvious that contemporary owners built the house because it is discernible from the way it was built being a typical pastoral rural construction with a nearby found material (stone and wood) that was roughly processed and then built-in. This is evident from the limestone in which the lime needed for construction had been hydrated, today turned into a small pool with a waterfall. Two numerous families that were related lived in the houses.
The families were occupied with agriculture and cattle breeding, and had a lot of land nearby, indicated by the reconstructed courtyard where they used to harvest wheat with the help of cattle.